DESCRIPTION: Spotted leaves, a sunset, a garden. Woven together in a shirt, it is delicately adorned with thread embroidery. Made from a fine Organic Cotton that makes the fabric drape better and feel softer.
BENEFITS: Organic Cotton is grown safely without toxic dyes and finishing materials, and it isn’t treated with chemicals.
• Organic Cotton reduces water consumption by 91% compared to conventionally grown cotton.
• Organic cotton is rein-fed, not
HOW IT WORKS: • Soft, Natural, breathable fabric.
• It s hypoallergenic and won’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies
• It draws heat away from the skin, keeping you cool and comfortable in hot weather.
• The fabric is strong, durable, and resists abrasion
wash care: • Maintenance procedure of this garment, made from organic cotton is very simple.
• Dry Clean only.
• Do not Tumble dry.
• Medium Iron.
• Do Not Bleach.